Title Insurance Order Form
Click on each to online source of form.
- AFFIDAVIT OF CONSIDERATION FOR USE BY SELLER
- AFFIDAVIT OF CONSIDERATION FOR USE BY BUYER
- NJ NONRESIDENT SELLER’S TAX DECLARATION (Git/Rep-1)
- NJ NONRESIDENT SELLER’S TAX PREPAYMENT RECEIPT (Git/Rep-2)
- NJ Seller’s Residency Certification/Exemption (Sept 2015 – GIT/Rep-3)
- NJ WAIVER OF SELLER’S FILING REQUIREMENT OF GIT/REP FORMS AND PAYMENT (Git/Rep-4)
- NJ WAIVER OF SELLER’S FILING REQUIREMENT OF GIT/REP FORMS AND PAYMENT FOR CORRECTED DEED WITH NO CONSIDERATION (Git/Rep-4a)
- IRS FORM 1099-S (Certification) and 1099-S Reporting Form
- NJ Division of Taxation – Numerous Forms
Industry Information & Other Resources
- Trending Topics in Real Estate (Title Village seminar April 2017) – TRID, Timing, Terrorism & Technology, published by First American Title Insurance Company
- Real Estate Dictionary published by Old Republic Title (Reference tool for individuals and organizations)
- NJ Private Well Testing Act (PWTA)
- Integrated Mortgage Disclosures – TRID, effective October 3, 2015
- Title Village’s Sept. 18th “TRID” seminar handouts (from First American Title Insurance):
- Mortgage Disclosures, CFPB Rules & “TRID Day”
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (“FIRPTA”): Everything You Need to Know
- Apostilles: The ABCs of Apostilles & Brief Implementation Guide, Published by the Hague Conference on Private International Law, Click here for publications.
- New Jersey: Post Judgment Interest Rate Chart Click here
- New Jersey: Table of Equalized Values Click here to view current table.
- Real Estate Dictionary (definitions of real-estate related terminology) Click here
- CFPB-Mortgage Rules: Know Before You Disclose
- NJ Bulk Sales – FAQs, C-9600 Form: Click here.
- NJ County Clerks – NJ County Clerk Chart 020116
Insurance Premium Rate Calculator
· Please click here for a premium rate calculator.